Thinking of going camping near Pune? wait, lets first understand what camping is?
What is camping?
Camping is not only about stay in tents, BBQ and campfire. There much more to it. The main objective of camping should be to get back to nature in true sense. There are many reasons why should we go back to nature once in a while. The essence of camping is being into the nature, going back to the basics. While camping with us , you have got may options to explore at Nisargshala, throughout the year. Each season gives us its unique gifts.
We give you an opportunity to connect with the nature. There many activities we would want you to explore while camping with Nisargshala.
Star gazing while Camping near Pune
In short, you can go camping with us in any season, throughout the year.
We help you have the best ever experience of camping near Pune with activities like trekking,rappelling,nature connect, stargazing, monsoon rides, waterfall rappelling etc. The campsite is very clean in the lap of unspoilt and beautiful hillocks near Pune (From Mumbai you got to cross Lonavala then Pune and then you leave NH4 for Velhe).
Torna Trek with Nisargshala
Torna is considered as paradise in Monsoon. With all safety precautions we make sure that you get your best ever experiece with Monsoon along with camping and waterfall rappelling. Click button below to know more..
Its time for adventure
We help you have the best ever experience of camping near Pune with activities like trekking,rappelling,nature connect,stargazing,monsoon rides,waterfall rappelling etc. Campsite is located towards south-west the city near Pune (From Mumbai you got to cross Lonavala then Pune and then you leave NH4 for Velhe).
If you want to experience the blissful time out of city life then you definitely need to visit this place….Camping here is one thing but in addition you do educate your kids about the natural flora and fauna of Sahyadri ………. Waterfall is what initially...More
The camping experience at Nisargshala was absolutely amazing. Hemant and Sunil took very good care of us and we're perfect hosts. All the arrangements were made very well, so the tents, food, rappelling and star gazing was an absolute pleasure and very informative. My wife,...More
Visited Nisargshala in the last week of dec 2017…..and what an experience it turned out to be ! The campsite is very clean in the lap of unspoilt and beautiful hillocks ..the waterbody close-by is the icing on the cake?. The host, Mr.Hemant was a...More
Kids and family friendly event. Include camping, stargazing, BBQ, nature trail, adventure activity, Nature connect activities, etc Cost - 1800 Rs per person Include - 2 meals,tea n breakfast, BBQ, activities, guidance, stay in tents, bonfire.. Check in - 5 pm, Check out- 2 pm next day
An action packed event with an amazing trek to fort Torna, the highest peak in Pune region. Activities like Camping, BBQ, adventure are like cherry on the top. Cost - 2400 Rs per person Include - 3 meals, 2 breakfasts, tean, field snacks, camping, trekking, BBQ
Trek to Rayling & Camping riverside
Walk along the crest line of western ghats. Rayling is located on the verge of Konkan and western Maharashtra. Great view of fort Raygad and Lingana pinnacle Cost -2400 Rs per person. Include - 3 meals, 2 breakfasts, tea, snacks on the field, trekking guidance, camping, BBQ
The MACHAs @ Nisargshala
BBQ and Bombs
We are very much sure that you will not get Nisargshala like BBQ and bombs anywhere else around Pune. On special requests we can have whole stuffed गावरान chicken also.
Adventure for all
Boys, girls, youngsters, parents, grandparents almost everybody can have the thrill of adventure @ Nisargshala. Age is no bar for adventure.
The nature around
The greatest feature of Nisargshala is that, its absolutely away from any sort of pollution. No air pollution, no noise pollution and no light pollution. Pure natural ambiance. And this is best place for kids to have their first date with nature.
What Our Custumers say
- मंगळावरील धुळीचे लोटमंगळ जर कुणाच्या कुंडली मध्ये बसला/असला तर त्याचे/तिचे चांगलेच बॅंड वाजवतो. आत्ता म्हणजे सध्या, आपल्या पृथ्वीवरील जुन २०१८ च्या महिन्यामध्ये, खुद्द मंगळालाच धुळीने ग्रासले आहे. मंगळाच्या कुंडलीमध्ये धुळीचे लोट आले आहेत. गेली अनेक दशके मानवास मंगळाने […]
- Monsoon is the magic wand of NatureMonsoon is one of the most beautiful season to explorer India, its culture, people, natural beauty and wildlife. The much-awaited monsoon hit the Kerala coast on June 1 and till the end of June or By the first week of July, most parts of country […]
- प्रणय बाग आणि ध्येयहिन उत्क्रांतीवादशनिवारी निसर्गशाळा कॅम्पसाईटच्या परीसरामध्ये, मृगाचा किडा पाहिला. मागच्या वर्षी देखील याच अवधीमध्ये किडा दिसला होता. त्यावेळी याविषयी थोडे वाचले देखील होते. यावर्षी मात्र, मृगाचा किडा पाहताना, ते वाचलेले सर्व आठवले व एक वेगळाच विचार मनात येऊन गेला. […]
- Tree plantation & Jungle economyThe background Last year Maharashtra state government planted more than 2 crore saplings. Lacks of citizens took part in the drive, as Indians are now becoming very sensitive to the impact of deforestation. In my other articles , I have […]
- अभेद्य राजगड आणि वाघरुNote – To read the same article in English about Rajgad Torna Trek please click here “राजगड किल्ल्याचे मी कसे वर्णन करु?काय त्या किल्ल्याची उंची, काय त्याचा विस्तार! जणू काही आकाशच पसरले होते. त्याचे टोक पाहून छाती दडपे. त्याच्या भाराने […]
Are you searching for?
trekking and camping in pune,trekking in pune,trekking near pune,trekking events in pune,trekking events near pune,trekking near pune this weekend,trekking in pune this weekend,trekking events near pune within 100 kms,camping in pune,camping near pune,camping events in pune,camping events near pune,camping near pune this weekend,camping in pune this weekend,camping events near pune within 100 kms,2 day treks in pune,2 day treks near pune,2 day treks events in pune,2 day treks events near pune,2 day treks near pune this weekend,2 day treks in pune this weekend,Overnight treks events near pune within 100 kms,Pune camping, camping in India, book camping stay, weekend camping, camp stay?